School Holiday Programs
Our School Holiday programs run during all school holidays (including private school holidays) and staff development days so you can leave your kids with us for the day, a week or a few weeks and rest assured that they will play lots of tennis, activities and have lots of fun.
Our holiday programs are aimed at children aged between 4 and 14 years old. It doesn’t matter if your child has never played tennis before, we welcome all standards and most importantly ensure everyone has a great time making new friends and learning new skills in a safe, relaxed environment.
- Coaching to suit all levels
- Skills, Coordination and Movement
- Tennis games, drills and matchplay
- Excursions available everyday
- Tournament, Party and Sausage Sizzle on the last day of camp
- Before camp care from 7.30am
- After camp supervision 3pm – 6pm
- FREE racquet hire
- Camp held rain, hail or shine
- Optional FREE bus transport available. Ask us about pick up and drop off locations.
Tennis Camp dates during the October School Holidays are as follows:
* Camp 1 – Monday 30 September 2019 – Friday 4 October 2019 (5 Days)
* Camp 2 – Tuesday 8 October 2019 – Friday 11 October 2019 (4 Days)
What to bring with you?
All holiday program participants should bring a packed lunch with plenty of snacks, water bottle, sunscreen, hat and tennis racquet if you have one. If you don’t have a racquet, no problem, we can organise a racquet for you to hire from our proshop. Snacks and lunch are also available for purchase from the proshop if needed.
Our holiday programs are held rain, hail or shine. In the case of bad weather, indoor activities will be organised until it is suitable to go outside. If too many numbers, we will transport kids to another facility within our group that will have larger indoor spaces.